2021 SIEL Global Conference – 7-9 July 2021
Rethinking Global Economic Governance
SIEL is pleased to invite you to its 7th Biennial Global Conference, which, for the first time, will be held online.
SIEL’s 2021 Biennial, will take place July 7-9. Registration is now open, please secure your place here https://siel2021.mticket.it/
The 2021 Biennial Global Conference will link international economic law experts from around the world, providing opportunities to:
– Attend 3 keynotes, 5 roundtable events and 28 panel sessions;
– Hear from nearly 200 speakers from around the globe;
– Contact speakers after each session to continue the conversation one-to-one;
– Engage in private text and video conversations with fellow attendees;
– Visit sponsor and exhibitor stands and schedule one-to-one meetings.
With registration rates as low as possible to allow participants from around the world to experience the conference, SIEL is looking forward to welcoming its most global audience ever.
For registration and full program details, visit: https://www.sielnet.org/
We look forward to seeing you!