CALL FOR RESEARCH PROFESSOR – ECONOMIC LAW DEPARTMENT – INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC LAW.
Professional in: Law
Position sought: Research Professor
Additional studies: PhD
Experience: 3 years
Specific knowledge in: International law, foreign trade, international economic law, international arbitration and investment.
City: Bogota, University Main Campus
Other language: English
Level: Advanced – Bilingual, must to be able to write in English.
Salary range: Based on level of studies
Contract duration: Two years
CV Application Deadline: March 8, 2017
Bilingual lawyer with a PhD in Law with an emphasis in International Law and Economics and related areas. Must have at least 3 years of experience in research and bibliographical production in subjects on international law, foreign trade, international arbitration and investment.
1. Ability to research and generate research papers in Spanish and English.
2. Ability to support and guide students working on different topics of research development in the department.
3. Efficient and quality compliance with organizational and departmental commitments based on performance measurements.
4. Compliance with working hours: Full time and exclusive dedication to the University (7am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm).
5. Commitment to the University and the Academic Department
6. Language: English Required.
If your profile meets the requirements, send your CV in pdf format with your full name as the filename to email@example.com, specifying the name of the position in the subject line.