01/2021 SIEL Conversation
The aim of SIEL Conversations is to bring together authors and commentators to give talks that are idea-focused so as to foster learning and inspiration, and provoke conversations that matter. Each SIEL Conversation will last approximately one hour and will include commentary from the speakers, with questions from the public.
Title: US Trade Policy Under the Biden Administration: What to Expect or Hope For?
Moderator: Simon Lester, Associate Director, Center for Trade Policy Studies, Cato Institute
- Ambassador Ujal Singh Bhatia
- Ana Swanson, Correspondent, Trade and International Economics, The New York Times
- Desirée LeClercq, Assistant Professor, Cornell University School of Industrial Labor Relations
- Alan Beattie, Senior Trade Writer, Financial Times
Date: The event is scheduled for Thursday 28th January 2021 at the following times and more information can be found here:
- 8 am Washington D.C. time
- 2 pm Brussels time
- 4 pm St Petersburg time
- 6:30 pm New Delhi time
- 9 pm Beijing time
- 10 pm Seoul time